Haunted Bridges by Rich Newman

Haunted Bridges: Over 300 of America's Creepiest Crossings - Rich Newman

Tucked away in the countryside, hundreds of old bridges harbor some of the creepiest paranormal activity known to man. Sometimes there's a ghost; other times a mysterious light. At some bridges there's a voice crying out in the darkness that sends a chill down the spine of anybody who hears it.

Haunted Bridges shares the stories that are told in hushed tones around hearths and campfires as we ponder the mysteries of the afterlife late into the night. The stories are at once mesmerizing, unique, and unexpectedly familiar, as if we all know deep down that fate keeps some spirits bound to earth. And if you know where to look—and if you can endure the fear—you will experience the dread and fascination of the unexplained.

* I've got this book from NetGalley in exchange of an honest review*

I am very attracted to mystical and paranormal things, so I was very happy to read this book. However I was absolutely disappointed.

Every paragraph was the same story, just with a different bridge name. After few chapters it was enough for me to read first paragraph to know what it all be about. I wish there were more witness testimony, also that every story were more researched. Because now it was just like - this and that bridge is haunted, because someone died here. People see ghost. Next! Actually it reminded me more of a case file than a book. It got to a point were this book started to put me to sleep, then I decided that it is enough to torture myself.

Do not recommend.