Last wrap-up of 2015

How is this possible that it is already last days of 2015 ? As I get older, it seems, that time flies faster and faster every year. But I'm glad that I still find time to read.

This month was, actually, not bad reading vise:

Books I've read: 4

Pages in total: 1750

I began December by finishing a book, that I started in November.

Title: Winter

Author: Marissa Meyer

Pages: 823

Edition: paperback

Published: 2015 by Puffin

Edition language: English

That was an amazing conclusion to the series. After few pages, I knew that it will became one of my favorites. It was action packed from beginning to the end, and I couldn't put this book down. The interaction between characters were on point and I will miss them dearly.Of course I wish there were a prologue or something in the end, because the end was a little bit rushed, but still I loved it. Of course I gave it 5 stars out of 5.

Next on my list was children book, that I also started in November.

Title: The Twistrose Key

Author: Tone Almhjell

Pages: 368

Edition: hardcover

Published: 2013 by Little, Brown UK

Edition language: English

I didn't expect to like this book, but it was such a refreshing read. The idea of this book was interesting and unique, main character was likable, courageous and compassionate. However it took me long time to finish it, because I had to force myself to pick it up, even if I knew that the story will be good, there were some points where I caught myself thinking about something entirely else, while reading, it just couldn't hold my attention all the time.
Non the less I recommend this book too all middle grade kids, it can teach you some lessons about friendship :) I gave it 3 stars out of 5.

Next was a book, that I won i Goodreads giveaway.

Title: Beautiful Country

Author: J.R. Thornton

Pages: 320

Edition: paperback

Published: Expected publication is April 19th 2016 by Harper Perennial

Edition language: English

I've already wrote a review for this book, so I just remind you, that I liked it and gave 3 stars out of 5.

I just realized, that December was I month, when I finished all books that I've started way back in November or even October.

Title: A Granny Is For Life Not Just Christmas

Author: Maureen Reil

Pages: 156

Edition: ebook

Published: 2014 by Maureen Reil, via Amazon

Edition language: English

I wrote a review for this book also, so I don't want to repeat myself. I'll just say, that I hated this book and gave it just 1 star out of 5.

And last one that I finished this month was a children book in Norwegian. I found that it helps me to learn new language if I read a book written in it.

Title: Uhyret i skogen

Author: Tore Aurstad, Rikke Fjeld Jansen (illustrator)

Pages: 83

Edition: hardcover

Published: 2009 Cappelen Damm

Edition language: Norwegian

Because I read it in new to me language, I wasn't that invested in it. I still have to use dictionary sometimes, to see the meaning of the words. However the story was pretty good and I enjoyed reading it, also the ending caught me by surprise. So I definitely recommend it. I gave it 3 stars out of 5.

That's it for now.